Township Entrepreneurs Alliance better known as TEA is an organization that was established in 2015 and has a focus in empowering township based companies and entrepreneurs with knowledge sharing, skills development, enterprise development and access to market. Township Entrepreneurs Alliance was started out of a need to advocate for entrepreneurship and a possible career choice through its high school engagements and empower existing and aspiring entrepreneurs with skills require to operate and grow an business sustainably through is monthly free workshops hosted in various townships across the country.
Township Entrepreneurs Alliance has directly impacted over 6500+ entrepreneurs and 20 000+ township high school students. Our dream is to develop hubs of economic development that will aid the youth in townships and rural areas in South Africa. We are driven by the passion and creativity we see and experience in the different entrepreneurs we engage. We believe that the African story is yet to be old and entrepreneurship acts as a great platform for execute on this.
It was very challenging for us to create a unique new look for the TEA website.
We have worked with the brand before, so we knew the visual guidelines and standards very well and at the same time exactly what the brand “look&feel” is. Since this is a high volume project that includes mass production and distribution, the task was to communicate a unique message to the wide audience, a message that could be easily understood among different target groups within the market.
We have designed a wide range of different
t-shirts, some more graphic than the others. Finally, the client chose the version that included all the colors of the brand and the sound/party metaphore (the last one).
- Improve overall site architecture and navigation to enable easier browsing and a more frictionless experience
- Create a more user-friendly and more visual product story with improved navigation and filtering
- Implement a search friendly and socially-focused Recipes area to drive user engagement and organic search opportunities
- Build out a user-friendly Store Locator page with integrated geolocation, postal code search, and filtering via the Google Maps API
- Implement a fully responsive solution backed by YII Php framework CMS